Monday, March 21, 2011

Some Inspiration

Things have been crazy busy at work. The kind of crazy busy that makes you love what you do. So, not a whole lot has happened at home this past week. I do have a large scale 3D project due at school tomorrow, I found some inspiration here. I have returned to school to continue my bachelor's degree. My first time around, I made a LOT of art projects that either sit in a closet or have since been thrown away. Not anymore. I am really trying to create things that I can keep and use for at least a little bit.
Some capiz light fixtures to oooo and ahhhh over...
World Market I LOVE World Market, but, I live very far away from one :,(





Hope you all had a great weekend! 


1 comment:

  1. These are all gorgeous! I would love to have one of these show pieces hanging in my home as well. Did you know these are pretty easy to knock off? I haven't done one yet, though I fully intend to...someday! There's a beautifully made one here, complete with a tutorial! http://www.thelittleapartment.com/2010/11/how-to-make-faux-capiz-shell-chandelier.html

    Also, I'd love for you to come check out my blog sometime! www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...