Sunday, March 13, 2011

Things That Make Me Smile

My cousin's girlfriend, Christina Watka, is an amazing artist. She has found an outlet to not only be creative, but to make a living. She does retail installations and has recently been working with Twelve Chairs Boston . Her most recent installation has me dreaming of it at night!


They are tiny little painted thumbprints

I think this would look fabulous above our tv! Unfortunately for me, I am hoping someone else commissions Christina to recreate this at their home. If you are in the Boston area, this is a must see!

My husband and I were married in September in Maine. His aunt and uncle gave us a fabulous pillow (I had secretly always wanted one for our wedding) It is from CatStudio It is super comfy as well! 
The blanket behind the pillow is a black watch plaid wool blanket from LLBean. Our wedding "theme" was based on black watch plaid, so my in-laws, very thoughtfully, gave us this blanket for Christmas. 

Speaking of LLBean...I really like so much of their furniture, and their prices are pretty reasonable!

Have a great Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...