Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Drawer pulls

We had a large TV hutch for the first 3+ years of living here. It was beautiful but we needed something with less mass. We had narrowed our choices down to 2. I happened to be at Ikea, on my way out I stopped in the scratch and dent room. Thank goodness I did! There was our "b" choice, all assembled with a few minor nicks. It was 50% off, plus an additional 20% off special they were running that day. Our decision was made and we had a bran new tv cabinet the next day! Our old hutch went to live at my aunt's house. She was lacking closet space in her new house and with some editing it works perfectly for tops.
My only issue with the new tv cabinet is the drawer pulls. Today I bought some at Target. I am not sold on them at the moment, what do you think?

Before

After

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...