Thursday, April 21, 2011

Goooood Morning!

I have a few houseplants. Not as many as I would like, but I used to be better at killing plants than keeping them alive. So I am slowly building my indoor garden. I was starting to think I needed to add more soil to the plants, I didn't know before that potted plants lost soil over time. Now I do. I really didn't want to have to buy soil or dirt, but it seemed like I would have to. UNTIL, I read this super cool article on Apartment Therapy that would solve two problems I have! I only make coffee at home a few days a week, but, I am always throwing out the coffee grounds which seems wasteful. Not anymore! I am going to add them to my plants.

Has anyone done this? Any words of wisdom or caution?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...